Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh Thistlehair the Christmas Bear...










We all love this Christmas song thanks to Aunt Lana. Ryan put up our Christmas Tree and started to decorate it while I was at work the day after Thanksgiving. Poor Caden sees it as pure torture that there were so many balls, but Mom and Dad won't let him throw them (at least when they see him try). I removed all the glass balls and we will start over later.








We raked leaves today. Logan and Caden had fun playing in them while I tried to coax them into a bag (the leaves, not the boys).

3 comments:

JACK's house said...

Those look more like sticks...not leaves. Such cute kids car ;) To be honest, I want a leaf blower! I hate raking leaves!

The Berg's said...

Hurray for Thistle Hair the Christmas Bear. WE all love his shiny coat and the smell of honey on his nose. Too bad all of our in-laws hate the song. I guess they will have to live with our childhood memories.

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

Blankety blank globe willow. They do look like sticks. I would use our leaf blower, but the neighbors object to me blowing all of the leaves into their yard.