Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spring Has Sprung




God made worms and potato bugs for little boys. Over the last few weeks we have really annoyed a few of these creatures for Caden and Logan's entertainment. Logan is a little nicer to them than Caden is, but he means well. Logan took a hint from a strange Scooby Doo movie and made his worms a fun amusement park/Day Spa in the Garden. Caden just carried his around in his hot little hands or put them in his pocket. Gross!!

One day, after I found a few worms for Caden, he rolled them into a little dead worm ball and asked me to play catch. I sent him to his father to play dead worm ball catch and forgot about the worms. A few minutes later, Caden returned to me, sat on my lap and hugged me. He also rubbed his hand on my neck. I asked him why he was rubbing my neck. His reply, "I'm just rolling my worm ball on your neck." Gag!!

Anyway...we planted a garden of tomatoes, lettuce, squash and peas. I can't wait for the tomatoes.

4 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Yuck! Not a fan of worms!

Alexander Family said...

That is too cute - :)

JACK's house said...

Only little boys :)

Eli and Candace said...

DISGUSTING!! He needs to catch night crawlers with Eli since they're both fond of putting them in their pockets.