Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What do they call boy mermaids?







I don't know what they call boy mermaids, but these are some of the cutest ones I have seen. I can't really explain why they have boobs, but I can tell you it really upset them. Chris and Ryan buried the boys (Noah, Brigham, Logan) in the sand. My neice Tiffany had a great idea to make mermaid sand scupltures out of them, but I don't know who made them so busty! Caden wouldn't sit still long enough for anyone to make him into a mermaid. Smart boy.

4 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

Cute boys, but whoever made those boobs should get their eyes checked....a little crooked. ;) Merboys?? Who knows?

JACK's house said...

I think it's mermen (in about 10 years) as for the boobs...I think they're called moobs (men boobs) ;)

Eli and Candace said...

Quoting Zoolander it's "merman...merman!"

Steve and Carlie said...

Everyone else already said it, but I will answer too. Mermen. Candace and Eli made it funny though.