Friday, June 13, 2008

I need a night cap!



Logan has suddenly decided that he needs to wear a hat to bed. So, weather it is hot or cold the kid goes to bed with this stocking cap on. It's hysterical. Sometimes he takes it off before I check on him and sometimes I have to pry it off his sweaty head before I go to bed. He even took it to the cabin and slept with it there.







Caden will find a way to eat the things he wants. This story does end with the watermelon falling to my kitchen floor and breaking apart, but it was funny anyway.

3 comments:

JACK's house said...

Don't kids pick up the quirkiest habits. That is so funny. Justin has to sleep with the bunny that he got from Dillon's physical therapist the day of the funeral. And Caden is just CUTE!!

The Dunford Family said...

Glad my kids aren't the only nuts in the bunch. ;)

J McQuivey said...

Yeah you definately wonder were they come up with things sometimes. He could have a worse habit. Ha Ha.